Friday, September 19, 2014

Shopping Options



I'm continuously amazed with possibilities of internet and technology. If not my boyfriend, who smuggles some hi-tech news into my old school world and translates them into understandable language, I'd stop my technological education long time ago and till today I wouldn't touch a smartphone. Yep... that would be enough about technology for today ;)

 I'm slowly discovering shopping on-line. Still a bit reluctant to it, I'm finding more and more pages to bookmark and to follow. I'm surfing trough cyberspace like I'd be cruising down the streets to discover boutiques hiding unique pieces. Internet has it all- your favorite brands, your favorite brands only cheaper, young designers from all over the world, massive amounts of vintage and hand-made, just name it, google it and it's yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment