Saturday, October 4, 2014

Mastering


 When I was in the moment of my life when I had to choose my high school, at one point I said resolutely to my mum: "I'll go to the trade school and learn to be a dressmaker." The plan didn't work, I graduated high school  and university. However when I look back now, have all my today's knowledge and experience, I'd choose the dressmaking classes. Don't get me wrong, uni times were fun, especially in the art department, but instead of all the knowledge, I'd prefer to have the skill.

 It takes skillful hands to make a dress, cut and style your hair, cook great meal, repair your car or shoe. It takes a lot of trying and a lot of mistakes on the way to the mastery, using your head to look for solutions, for the best solutions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment